Transforming the entrance to your home with one of the exciting styles we offer. You can choose from a multitude of styles and designs, from Ornate Bevel, Tuscany, Embassy, and over 20 designs and styles, that will suit your own personality and desire.
Manufactured to stop a blow from a sledge-hammer. In situations where every second counts, Protector can provide precious time to allow police to arrive on the scene.
Hurricane Impact & Wind Borne Debris Resistant
RSL Hurricane Impact Doorglass is approved for use in a variety of entry doors to meet Florida wind-borne debris requirements in the High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ). Where maximum wind speeds can surpass 180 mph. These doors satisfy Design Pressure and wind and missile impact code requirements for HVHZ areas.
The Sound Transmission (STC): STC ratings roughly equal the decibel (dB) reduction in the noise volume a door can provide. The higher the STC rating, the higher the noise reduction. Protector laminated doorglass has an STC range of 28-35 and is a simple and active way to increase the STC ratings of exterior doors. Ideal for multifamily housing, urban areas, and housing near airports or highways.
We offer several different styles of replacement Sliding Doors to choose from.
They have great benefits including:
- Three-point locking system provides greater security.
- Optional ventilation/deadbolt foot-lock available.
- Exclusive full-length interlock for easy, unhampered operation.
- FiberCore+Plus, featuring a fiberglass structural core surrounded by a layer of polyurethane insulation, offers you a door system that is guaranteed to perform for a lifetime.
- Quad seal weather-stripping offers double protection over the industry standard.
- Oversized twin tandem steel rolling system.
- Polyurethane insulation for superior efficiency.
- Top hung screen door provides a lifetime of trouble-free operation.
- Brass and brushed nickel door handle finishes are standard.
- Lifetime Non-Prorated Transferable Warranty, the original purchaser of under normal use this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own or reside in the home in which the windows and sliding doors were installed.